With a background in internet marketing, Jeff began his career as a freelance producer and director before co-founding video marketing agency Basetwo Media. Today he writes, speaks, and consults with clients about video marketing strategy.
Jeff is the co-leader of the Vancouver Hubspot User Group and the founder of the Vancouver Video Marketing Meetup. He is the author of the Inbound Video Marketing Playbook, available on Amazon in paperback and Kindle eBook formats.
He lives a double-life as an outdoor adventure filmmaker, spending his spare time competing in trail running races up to 200 miles long. He’s the founder and president of Run Wild Vancouver, a non-profit raising awareness of backcountry safety through education programs while raising funds for volunteer mountain Search and Rescue.
Fun Fact: Jeff once ate 3 pounds of pad thai in 29 minutes to win a ‘Pad Thai Challenge’ at a local restaurant.
Recent Interviews & Presentations
- 7th Annual BC Communications Forum
- Master Modern Marketing Podcast: How to develop your inbound video marketing playbook
- ‘Start with the Right Video Marketing Strategy’ on the Video Marketing 2.0 Podcast
- ‘Getting Strategic with Video Marketing’ Showcase Seminar at the Burnaby Board of Trade
- ‘Grow With Hubspot’ Customer Panel
- Vancouver Video Marketing Meetup
- Vancouver Hubspot User Group